Private investigators have different specializations. We can support each type of attorney in their job. We can locate witnesses and individuals dodging from a lawsuit, confirm the validity of insurance claims, and discover hidden assets. Law firms can hire qualified and experienced investigators to establish facts concerning legal cases.
Evidence and facts are crucial to background checks, suspect and witness interviews, corporate crimes, personal injury, and others. Private Investigators can provide valuable information that can increase your chances of winning a case. The service of an investigator is a cost-effective means of obtaining court-admissible proof. A private investigator can support a lawyer to substantiate lawsuits. Here are ways we can aid attorneys with their work.
- Insurance Claims: Private investigators can detect fraudulent claims or prevent an insurer from denying the benefits of a claimant. We can provide evidence of an individual’s insurance coverage and claims. An investigator can confirm the validity of an insurance claim and ensure that the person receives the true benefit.
- Locate People: Investigators are skilled at finding people that evade lawsuits. We can get contact information of such individuals. Identifying and locating witnesses to corporate misconduct or other offenses is possible through our services.
- Find Assets: A private investigator can determine the location of a person’s offshore and domestic account. However, banks can only disclose the details of such assets with the permission of the account holder or court order. We can locate vehicles, real estate and valuable property such as collectibles and antiques.
- Background Checks: Private investigators can obtain information about people involved in a lawsuit. We can verify complaints against a defendant. Finding out if an individual has previously been accused of the same offense is a valuable fact.
- Acquisition of Evidence: The job of an investigator is not all about spying on suspects. Through the interview and interrogation process, we can obtain valuable information from suspects and witnesses. The statements of these people are useful in legal proceedings. Private investigators can also carry out research on public records to get information that can substantiate a lawsuit. Supportive evidence is crucial to criminal cases.
- Digital Research: Law firms can hire an investigator to discover hidden assets. Digital research skill is useful in identifying the property and confirming cases of infidelity. Investigators can interview witnesses or search through used bank statements to find concealed assets. A search through a person’s social media profile can yield valuable information. Evidence of a property that is supposedly non-existent can be obtained through such means.
- Surveillance: Though the work of private investigators now includes interviews and online investigation, shadowing is still necessary. This technique is useful in catching a cheating spouse. Photographs or film of the person in the act can serve as evidence before a law firm serves the divorce papers. Discovery of hidden assets is achievable through this method. Images of an individual while using a concealed property can be useful.
Private investigators can supplement attorneys’ representation of clients. We have knowledge of the investigative requirements of lawyers and we can use our expertise to provide court-admissible proofs. Through our exceptional services, lawyers can substantiate cases with valuable information.
© COPYRIGHT CHRISTOPHER M.CAVALLO 2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. PROTECTED BY THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES & CANADA AND BY INTERNATIONAL TREATIES. IT IS ILLEGAL AND STRICTLY PROHIBITED TO DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, OFFER FOR SALE, LICENSE OR SUBLICENSE, GIVE OR DISCLOSE TO ANY OTHER PARTY. THIS PRODUCT IN HARD COPY OR DIGITAL FORM.ALL OFFENDERS WILL BE SUED IN A COURT OF LAW.
Categories: Attorneys, Corporate Attorneys, corporate investigations, Criminal Investigations, Criminal Law, Criminal Law Attorney's, Insurance Fraud Claims, Investigations, Pre Trial Defense, Probate Lawyer